Mintleaf : Child-rearing online school
Mintleaf Online School (MOS) provides a platform for learning child-rearing strategies from industry experts and also offers a space for parents to gain valuable insights and guidance from specialists in various fields.
Empowering Learning with Mintleaf Online
There are five main things you can do with MOS (Mintleaf Online School). You can learn with videos, form a community, connect with experts, participate in events, and participate in overseas workshops.
- The subscription module had a few difficulties in testing payments and subscriptions.
- The uniformity issues in the Android and iOS versions led to confusion
- Issues raised in terms of UI and UX
- For the payment and subscription testing, real card payment transaction was made to ensure if every logic were working properly in the production environment.
- Redone the whole design and monkey testing was implemented.
- Test the application on both Android and iOS across multiple devices.
- Test the CMS in different browsers for the compatibility check.
- Perform functional testing.
- Perform regression testing
- Perform UI/UX testing
- Check the overall functionality of the system.
- Issue tracking and maintaining in the repo.
- Prepare test scenarios and test cases and execute them.
- Prepare release notes for each sprint release.
- Make recommendations for improvements.
- Communicating with other team members to solve problems
- Testing the overall performance of the system to ensure the system's efficiency.
|Android 8.0 (API level 26) and target SDK version: Android 13 (API level 33) , Min supported OS Version : iOS 12
|Andriod: Kotlin IOS: Swift (Viper)
Project Documents Handed
Project timeline and Deliverables
Load test report
Test case report
Security test report
Interested in building something similar?
Request a free one to one Consultation for
your next big idea.