MyPlace : Web-based application to manage real estate holding.
MyPlace is a powerful web-based application that simplifies the management of real estate holdings. With MyPlace, users can easily keep track of properties, leases, tenants, and payments all in one place.
Manage Real Estate Holding
The organization employees can log in to the portal, enter property/apartment information and track the registered properties from the process of purchasing to remodeling and leasing or selling of the property.
- Translating the technical requirement document in English and developing form-based modules in Japanese
- The system had to interact with an external system to which we didn't have direct access.
- Due to the language barrier and unavailability of a descriptive requirement document, we were unsure about the business vision of the project initially.
- The system dealt with a large amount of data and based on the objective of users, the data had to be manipulated. Hence, we had to work through store procedures.
- Google Share Drive was used for file sharing.
- We used an online translator and requested a team and had frequent meetings with sales representatives on terms we were not friendly with.
- We communicated with the client to understand the usability of the external system and asked them thoroughly regarding the fields that were passed on an external system and potential scenarios.
- We let our curiosity work with our assumption of the system and confirmed the flow with every release.
- We had team members research the better approach to handle large amounts of data with consideration of the advantages and disadvantages of store procedure and other available options.
- We allocated proper time for research and confirmed our understanding with the client before starting implementation on Share Drive Task.
- Update progress to the Project Lead on the Sprint Tasks
- Prepare test scenarios, test cases, release notes, and documents
- Do the needful testing and report issues
- Prepare for the release and help the DEV with documentation
- Load Testing
|Node.js, Vuejs 2.6.14
|Express version 4.13.1
Project Documents Handed
System Flow Diagram
Release Notes (1.0.0 - 10.0.0)
Modular Technical SRS
Test Cases (1.0.0 - 10.0.0)
Latest Postgres Database
Interested in building something similar?
Request a free one to one Consultation for
your next big idea.